Google
 
Web kevsvideotraining.blogspot.com
kevsmcselabs.blogspot.com video.google.com

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

More How-tos to Come

These videos have proved to be very popular!

I wanted to give the test-type ones I have done thus far a chance to settle to see what will get the most demand. So, the next batch of training videos will go into a how to do a few different things. "Things" like getting adsense set up for search, using iTunes, and getting the most of your google account, as well as some information on removing virii, and making movies a la movie maker.

I will keep all of these videos to either standard XP Operating system components, or freeware.

Comments:
Thanks for posting the mail merge video. I will be letting my students watch it on Monday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?